|^ THIS GUY ^|
Okay, so we didn't have a real graduation ceremony, hat, or certificate. And since it was a level 2 class, he went in already knowing basic commands. And Badger is still as Badger-y as ever (he jumped the baby gate to say hi to me this morning). But we're very proud that he's accomplished the following:
- Jumped through a hula hoop
- Touched an object with his nose
- Touched an object with his paw
- Laid down calmly on his mat
- Stayed quiet while other dogs barked
- Walked past people and dogs on a (mostly) loose leash
- Looked at us instead of the treat
- Greeted a new person without jumping
- Ignored the cheeseburger (eventually)
- Concentrated for the length of an entire 50-minute class period
Badger will have his "winter break" for a month, and then when Mushroom's current class finishes, we plan on enrolling them in a Control Unleashed class together. Let's hope he does his homework!
What "homework" are you doing with your dog this winter?